A community advice and information support service for all ages to adults from the local community. Free and impartial advice covering a wide range of advice and information requirements for consumers, community members. Opportunity to speak with a qualified advice worker on a one to one basis confidentially. Can book an appointment with the office, or turn up at the library to speak to the advice worker.
- Nesta Roberts from Denbigh- the first customer to use the new payment kiosk at Denbigh Library and One Stop Shop.
- Family Craft Session – Rhyl Library, 7th August
- Drop-in session – Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) – Ruthin Library
- Animal Agents: Summer Reading Challenge 2017
- Llyfr a Llymed – Ruthin Library, 31/7/17, 7.30
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets