Talking Points is linked to social services, and works with a number of external agencies to provide support and advice to people on mental and physical health needs, carer support services, social interaction and community events. Staff from different agencies arrive to set up before opening times, are available in the main body of the library and a consulting room is available if privacy is required. There is a toilet provided for disabled users, a ramp leading up to the main entrance with a rail. The service is all on ground level.
- Nesta Roberts from Denbigh- the first customer to use the new payment kiosk at Denbigh Library and One Stop Shop.
- Family Craft Session – Rhyl Library, 7th August
- Drop-in session – Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) – Ruthin Library
- Animal Agents: Summer Reading Challenge 2017
- Llyfr a Llymed – Ruthin Library, 31/7/17, 7.30
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets